As a reviewer your primary source of information for your review meeting should be the Meeting Materials Section of Internet-Assisted Review. Where appropriate we use the guidelines and templates provided by the Office of Extramural Research to reviewers across the NIH.
Listed below are guidelines and templates frequently used by NIDDK. The guidelines and templates available here use language posted in the original funding opportunity announcement (FOA) and do not replace or modify the criteria established in the full announcement. If you have any questions, contact the Scientific Review Officer (SRO) in charge of the review panel. SRO contact information for your application can be found in eRA Commons. Your question may also be answered in our Frequently Asked Questions for Reviewers.
Guidelines and Critique Templates for NIDDK Training Committees and Fellowship SEPs
Guidelines and Critique Templates for NIDDK FOAs
- Ancillary Studies - PAR 12-265
- Program Projects (P01)
- Translational Research - PAR 12-172 and PAR 12-173
- Collaborative Interdisciplinary Team Science (R24) - PAR 11-221
- NIDDK Multi-Center Clinical Study FOAs - PAR 13-268 (U34) and PAR 11-157 (U01)
- Other mechanisms (for example, DP3, P20, P30, U54):
- The NIDDK uses a wide variety of mechanisms which often will have specific review criteria that vary according to the Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA). Specific critiques and templates will be provided by the SRO, and should be available in Internet Assisted Review.