Among the many reminders 2020 brought is the critical need for inclusiveness and representation in medicine – both among the people we serve and people in the biomedical workforce.
Over the last nine months, we’ve seen how the COVID-19 pandemic has touched... Read More
News Around NIDDK
- NIDDK-funded program promotes diversity in academic pediatrics
- Getting to Know: Dr. Stephanie Chung
- NIDDK continues to support COVID-19 efforts
- NIDDK clinical director retires from position after 31 years
- Painting the pandemic: NIDDK employee shares artistic talents
- NIDDK director updates Congress on research progress and opportunities
- NIH funds first nationwide network to study rare forms of diabetes
- Adherence to diets did not differ between lean people and people with obesity
- NIH launches new initiative to address maternal mortality
- Combination therapy effectively treats, clears multidrug-resistant HCV replication in mice
- Social determinants of health disproportionately affect diabetes risk
Health Information Updates
NIDDK Job Opportunities
Meetings & Workshops
Find conferences, workshops, talks, and other events.View All Meetings & Workshops
The NIDDK Director’s Update is published in Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. To submit an item for the next edition or send suggestions, please contact Editors Heather Martin and Alyssa Voss at email@example.com. Items must be submitted 6 weeks before the month of publication to be considered for the next issue.
Browse other issues in the Director's Update Archive.