Discovery takes persistence and passion. Keeping your eye on the goal, while being open to trying new things, looking at diverse perspectives, and staying positive are all attributes of success. Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues... Read More
News Around NIDDK
- NIDDK expands understanding of COVID-19
- Within NIDDK, efforts to cultivate workplace diversity reflect the voice of its people
- Getting to Know: Dr. Ellen Leschek
- NIDDK division charts new course in training grants
- NIDDK Fellow Spotlight
- Joint symposium marks a century of diabetes research
Health Information Updates
NIDDK Job Opportunities
Meetings & Workshops
Find conferences, workshops, talks, and other events.View All Meetings & Workshops
The NIDDK Director’s Update is published in Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. To submit an item for the next edition or send suggestions, please contact Editors Heather Martin and Alyssa Voss at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items must be submitted 6 weeks before the month of publication to be considered for the next issue.
Browse other issues in the Director's Update Archive.