What is Healthy Moments?
Healthy Moments is an annual series of weekly radio episodes featuring Dr. Griffin P. Rodgers, NIDDK Director. Each week Dr. Rodgers provides tips on how to prevent and manage a variety of diseases and conditions.
Become a Broadcast Partner
If you are an on-air radio station, we can send you episodes on a CD weekly. Otherwise, there are three ways to access Healthy Moments online.
- Download Healthy Moments audio files weekly.
- All Healthy Moments audio files are in mp3 format and may require Windows Media, QuickTime, or Adobe Flash Player to listen on your computer. *
- Internet broadcasters can download 52 (Part 1 - Part 2) episodes that are tied to seasonal health topics and observances.
- Search our archive for episodes on various topics.
If you're broadcasting Healthy Moments, we want to hear from you!
Being a broadcast partner is important to us. Let us know how you are using Healthy Moments or if you would like Dr. Rodgers to be on your broadcast. Contact us: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @NIDDKgov.
Healthy Moments content and audio files are in the public domain and can be used without charge or restriction provided its use does not misrepresent our agency nor suggest we endorse any private organization, product, or service.
- *For Windows, we recommend Windows Media Player, which is included with most Windows operating systems. Visit microsoft.com if you need to download Windows Media Player.
- For Macs, we recommend QuickTime, which is included with Mac OS X. Visit apple.com if you need to download QuickTime.
- Visit adobe.com to download Adobe Flash Player.