News and events from NIDDK-funded research and programs.
Oct. 16, 2019
Sept. 26, 2019
NIDDK's Press Team can provide access to researchers and program staff and guide you to the latest information and research on diabetes, obesity, and digestive and kidney diseases from NIDDK.
Follow NIDDK on social media
- Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube - for the latest information about the Institute’s initiatives, events, studies and funding opportunities.
The NIDDK Director
Dr. Rodgers in the News
- Dr. Rodgers discusses the ABCs of diabetes with WGVU Radio, among many other stations across the country, for National Diabetes Month
- Dr. Rodgers receives the American Society of Hematology (ASH) Award for Leadership in Promoting Diversity
- Dr. Rodgers gives keynote speech on the economic and social imperatives of disease prevention at the Johns Hopkins Henrietta Lacks Memorial Lecture
- Dr. Rodgers honors Pacific STEP-UP program leader, Dr. George Hui, for his dedication to fostering diversity among future generations of biomedical research scientists
Meetings & Workshops
Providing education and training for the next generation of biomedical and behavioral scientist
Stay informed about the latest events, or connect through social media.
The NIDDK Media Library is a searchable database of images produced by the NIDDK that are available copyright free to the public at no cost.