National Diabetes Month 2022 Toolkit
Use the resources below to share this year’s theme, Diabetes Management: It Takes a Team. Help build awareness and support people in managing their diabetes care.
National Diabetes Month Flyer
Download our flyer with tips to help manage diabetes. Share in an e-newsletter or print copies for your bulletin board.
Social Media Content
Download our social media graphics (ZIP, 3.77 MB) and content to post on your Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter pages.
To share this toolkit with your followers, click anywhere on the NIDDK social media message below to then like and share the post on your Twitter page.
Resources for the Public and Health Professionals
View evidence-based resources and data related to managing diabetes.
- Diabetes Overview
- Financial Help for Diabetes Care
- Diabetes for Health Professionals
The NIDDK Diabetes Discoveries & Practice Blog
- Resources to Answer Common Questions from Patients with Diabetes
- Diabetes Care and the Adolescent Population: Navigating the Transition of Roles and Responsibilities
- Watch Dr. Rodgers interview Dr. Cefalu about how helping people with diabetes improves health and reduces complications.
This content is provided as a service of the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
(NIDDK), part of the National Institutes of Health. NIDDK translates and disseminates research findings to increase knowledge and understanding about health and disease among patients, health professionals, and the public. Content produced by NIDDK is carefully reviewed by NIDDK scientists and other experts.