News and events from NIDDK-funded research and programs.
Advances in Health
- Diabetes in America, 3rd edition resource: 42 chapter PDFs, figures, and more
- Fact sheet: Key points from “Diabetes in America” (PDF, 2.2 MB)
- NIH news release: New NIH reference book is one-stop resource for diabetes medical info
- Blog: Diabetes Discoveries & Practice: Diabetes in America
- Video clips: “Diabetes: Everything You Need to Know” (0:30s), “Progress in Managing Diabetes” (0:31s), “Surprising Facts About Diabetes” (0:48s)
Dec. 4, 2018
Oct. 3, 2018
NIDDK's Press Team can provide access to researchers and program staff and guide you to the latest information and research on diabetes, obesity, and digestive and kidney diseases from NIDDK.
Follow NIDDK on social media
- Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube - for the latest information about the Institute’s initiatives, events, studies and funding opportunities.
The NIDDK Director
Dr. Rodgers in the News
- Dr. Griffin P. Rodgers receives 2018 Herbert W. Nickens Award from the Association of American Medical Colleges
- ASN TV interviews 2018 American Society of Nephrology President’s Medal recipient, Dr. Griffin P. Rodgers
- Dr. Griffin P. Rodgers receives the Harlem Fine Arts Show Lifetime Achievement Award in Medicine
- Dr. Griffin P. Rodgers is keynote speaker at 2018 George Washington University MD Diploma Ceremony
- Dr. Griffin P. Rodgers is special guest at 10th annual NIDDK Medical Student Research Symposium at Vanderbilt University