News and events from NIDDK-funded research and programs.
March 21, 2018
July 26, 2017
NIDDK's Press Team can provide access to researchers and program staff and guide you to the latest information and research on diabetes, obesity, and digestive and kidney diseases from NIDDK.
Follow NIDDK on social media -Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube - for the latest information about the Institute’s initiatives, events, studies and funding opportunities.
The NIDDK Director
Dr. Rodgers in the News
- Dr. Griffin P. Rodgers was made a 2017 fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science
- The Tom Joyner Morning Show: Get Well Wednesday: November is National Diabetes Month
- Dr. Griffin P. Rodgers 2017 National Diabetes Month Statement
- NIH and Indian Council of Medical Research staff meet to advance diabetes, tuberculosis research
- The Art and Science of Medical Education - First Lecture to New Doctors: 5 Lessons Learned