News and events from NIDDK-funded research and programs.
Advances in Health
- Diabetes in America, 3rd edition resource: 42 chapter PDFs, figures, and more
- Fact sheet: Key points from “Diabetes in America” (PDF, 2.2 MB)
- NIH news release: New NIH reference book is one-stop resource for diabetes medical info
- Blog: Diabetes Discoveries & Practice: Diabetes in America
- Video clips: “Diabetes: Everything You Need to Know” (0:30s), “Progress in Managing Diabetes” (0:31s), “Surprising Facts About Diabetes” (0:48s)
Oct. 3, 2018
Sept. 11, 2018
July 25, 2018
NIDDK's Press Team can provide access to researchers and program staff and guide you to the latest information and research on diabetes, obesity, and digestive and kidney diseases from NIDDK.
Follow NIDDK on social media
- Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube - for the latest information about the Institute’s initiatives, events, studies and funding opportunities.
The NIDDK Director
Dr. Rodgers in the News
- Dr. Griffin P. Rodgers was made a 2017 fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science
- The Tom Joyner Morning Show: Get Well Wednesday: November is National Diabetes Month
- Dr. Griffin P. Rodgers 2017 National Diabetes Month Statement
- NIH and Indian Council of Medical Research staff meet to advance diabetes, tuberculosis research
- The Art and Science of Medical Education - First Lecture to New Doctors: 5 Lessons Learned
Meetings & Workshops
Providing education and training for the next generation of biomedical and behavioral scientist