The health information here is informed by NIDDK research, reviewed by doctors, and provided to help you understand the diseases and conditions you or your loved ones may face.
Diet & Nutrition
Listen to health tips from Dr. Rodgers in his weekly 1-minute episodes.
- Making Obesity Treatment More Personal
- Decoding the Burden of Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Fighting Kidney Disease with Precision Medicine
- Using Genetics to Improve Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes
- Creating Medical Devices to Improve Treatment of Type 1 Diabetes
- What Is Viral Hepatitis?
Is Participating in Clinical Trials Right for You?
Clinical trials offer hope for many people and an opportunity to help
researchers find better treatments for others in the future.