The health information here is informed by NIDDK research, reviewed by doctors, and provided to help you understand the diseases and conditions you or your loved ones may face.
Diet & Nutrition
Listen to health tips from Dr. Rodgers in his weekly 1-minute episodes.
- Promoting Health after Gestational Diabetes
- How Does Gestational Diabetes Affect Mother and Baby?
- What is Gestational Diabetes?
- Women Getting Involved with Clinical Trials
- What Can We Do About It?
- Women and Heart Health Risk Factors
Is Participating in Clinical Trials Right for You?
Clinical trials offer hope for many people and an opportunity to help
researchers find better treatments for others in the future.