The health information here is informed by NIDDK research, reviewed by doctors, and provided to help you understand the diseases and conditions you or your loved ones may face.
Listen to health tips from Dr. Rodgers in his weekly 1-minute episodes.
- What is Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease?
- Healthy Eating and Diabetes
- Having A Network of Support
- You Are the Center of Your Diabetes Care Team
- Reducing Your Risk for Type 2 Diabetes
- New Weight Control Technologies
Is Participating in Clinical Trials Right for You?
Clinical trials offer hope for many people and an opportunity to help
researchers find better treatments for others in the future.