The health information here is informed by NIDDK research, reviewed by doctors, and provided to help you understand the diseases and conditions you or your loved ones may face.
Diet & Nutrition
Listen to health tips from Dr. Rodgers in his weekly 1-minute episodes.
- Preparing for a Transplant
- High Blood Pressure and Kidney Disease Go Hand in Hand
- Sean Elliott's Big Discovery
- Risk Factors for Kidney Disease
- Heart Disease and Kidney Disease: What’s the Connection?
- Overweight and Heart Disease: Show Your Heart Some Love
Is Participating in Clinical Trials Right for You?
Clinical trials offer hope for many people and an opportunity to help
researchers find better treatments for others in the future.