The health information here is informed by NIDDK research, reviewed by doctors, and provided to help you understand the diseases and conditions you or your loved ones may face.
Diet & Nutrition
Listen to health tips from Dr. Rodgers in his weekly 1-minute episodes.
- Off the Couch and Into Action
- Kidney Transplants in the African American Community
- Dialysis for Kidney Patients
- Changing Your Habits Can Protect Your Kidneys
- Spreading the Word About Kidney Disease
- Know the Risks and Get Tested for Kidney Disease
Is Participating in Clinical Trials Right for You?
Clinical trials offer hope for many people and an opportunity to help
researchers find better treatments for others in the future.