The health information here is informed by NIDDK research, reviewed by doctors, and provided to help you understand the diseases and conditions you or your loved ones may face.
Diet & Nutrition
Listen to health tips from Dr. Rodgers in his weekly 1-minute episodes.
- Heart Disease and Kidney Disease: What’s the Connection?
- Overweight and Heart Disease: Show Your Heart Some Love
- Heart Disease and Diabetes: Are You at Risk?
- A Helpful Hint for Diabetes Caregivers
- Benefits of Avoiding Overweight and Obesity
- NIH Body Weight Planner: How the NIH Body Weight Planner Can Help You
Is Participating in Clinical Trials Right for You?
Clinical trials offer hope for many people and an opportunity to help
researchers find better treatments for others in the future.