The health information provided here is informed by NIDDK research, reviewed by doctors, and provided to help you understand more about the diseases and conditions you or your loved ones may face.
Diet & Nutrition
Listen to health tips from Dr. Rodgers in his weekly 1-minute episodes.
- The ABC’s for Older Americans with Diabetes
- Alzheimer’s Disease: You Can Make a Difference by Participating in Research
- Caregiving and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Alzheimer's Disease: What You Need to Know
- Bariatric Surgery for Teens with Severe Obesity
Is Participating in Clinical Trials Right for You?
Clinical trials offer hope for many people and an opportunity to help
researchers find better treatments for others in the future.