Frequent Hemodialysis Network Daily Trial
Learn more about the results of the Frequent Hemodialysis Network (FHN) Daily Trial, a long-term study that sought to understand how increasing hemodialysis to six times a week from the standard of three times a week may result in improved heart health.
- NIH News Release: Daily hemodialysis helps protect kidney patients' hearts
- Q&A: Frequent Hemodialysis Network (FHN) Daily Trial
- Study Participants: List of Daily Dialysis Units
- The New England Journal of Medicine article: "In-Center Hemodialysis Six Times per Week versus Three Times per Week"
- The New England Journal of Medicine op-ed: "Daily Dialysis--Lessons from a Randomized, Controlled Trial"