For press officer contacts based on beats, please visit Media Contacts.
- Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP)
- Blood Glucose Control Studies for Type 1 Diabetes: DCCT and EDIC
- Chronic Kidney Disease in Children Study: CKiD
- Effects of Chronic Kidney Disease in Adults Study: CRIC
- Frequent Hemodialysis Network (FHN) Daily Trial
- Treatments for Fatty Liver Diseases (NASH) Study: PIVENS
- Bariatric Surgery for Teens with Severe Obesity Study: Teen-LABS
- Long-term Lifestyle Change for Type 2 Diabetes and Obesity Study: Look AHEAD
Dr. Rodgers in the News
- Dr. Rodgers discusses his life and career in “Conversations with Giants in Medicine,” a video series from The Journal of Clinical Investigation.
- Dr. Rodgers is quoted in Science magazine about NIH’s first-ever strategic plan for nutrition research.
- Dr. Rodgers updates Congress on NIDDK’s research progress, including ongoing efforts to advance health equity.
- Dr. Rodgers speaks with Dr. Anthony Fauci for a Healthy Moments radio series on COVID-19.
Meetings & Workshops