For specific press officer contacts based on beats, please visit Media Contacts.
- Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP)
- Blood Glucose Control Studies for Type 1 Diabetes: DCCT and EDIC
- Chronic Kidney Disease in Children Study: CKiD
- Effects of Chronic Kidney Disease in Adults Study: CRIC
- Frequent Hemodialysis Network (FHN) Daily Trial
- Interim Results of the FLINT Clinical Trial
- Treatments for Fatty Liver Diseases (NASH) Study: PIVENS
- Bariatric Surgery for Teens with Severe Obesity Study: Teen-LABS
- Long-term Lifestyle Change for Type 2 Diabetes and Obesity Study: Look AHEAD
Dr. Rodgers in the News
- Dr. Griffin Rodgers and Dr. John Tisdale lead sickle cell disease research at NIH.
- Dr. Griffin Rodgers gives the opening remarks at the annual NIH PuppyCam event
- Dr. Rodgers appears on NBC4 Washington News to discuss Kidney Sunday events and the link between kidney health and high blood pressure.
- Dr. Griffin Rodgers accepts the National Liver Leadership Award from American Liver Foundation.
Meetings & Workshops
Providing education and training for the next generation of biomedical and behavioral scientist