For press officer contacts based on beats, please visit Media Contacts.
- Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP)
- Blood Glucose Control Studies for Type 1 Diabetes: DCCT and EDIC
- Chronic Kidney Disease in Children Study: CKiD
- Effects of Chronic Kidney Disease in Adults Study: CRIC
- Frequent Hemodialysis Network (FHN) Daily Trial
- Treatments for Fatty Liver Diseases (NASH) Study: PIVENS
- Bariatric Surgery for Teens with Severe Obesity Study: Teen-LABS
- Long-term Lifestyle Change for Type 2 Diabetes and Obesity Study: Look AHEAD
Dr. Rodgers in the News
- Dr. Rodgers and NIDDK Executive Officer Camille Hoover speak with Federal News Network about NIDDK’s efforts to foster workforce diversity, inclusion, and engagement.
- Dr. Rodgers joins Black Health Trust’s Sunday Program to discuss health disparities in diabetes, kidney disease, and COVID-19, and tips for prevention.
- Dr. Rodgers wins 2021 President’s Award from the American Association of Kidney Patients for leadership and dedication to improving public health (video).
- Dr. Rodgers updates Congress on NIDDK research advances, including health disparities exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic.