For press officer contacts based on beats, please visit Media Contacts.
- Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP)
- Blood Glucose Control Studies for Type 1 Diabetes: DCCT and EDIC
- Chronic Kidney Disease in Children Study: CKiD
- Effects of Chronic Kidney Disease in Adults Study: CRIC
- Frequent Hemodialysis Network (FHN) Daily Trial
- Treatments for Fatty Liver Diseases (NASH) Study: PIVENS
- Bariatric Surgery for Teens with Severe Obesity Study: Teen-LABS
- Long-term Lifestyle Change for Type 2 Diabetes and Obesity Study: Look AHEAD
Dr. Rodgers in the News
- Dr. Rodgers shared how NIDDK is helping to unlock the potential of future scientists in a guest post for the NIH Director's Blog.
- Dr. Rodgers joined colleagues Drs. Susan Yanovski and Marc Reitman to discuss NIDDK’s current and emerging research initiatives to help prevent and treat obesity.
- Dr. Rodgers brought awareness to chronic kidney disease on a National Kidney Month media tour, which included interviews with BNC News and Joe Madison the Black Eagle about how this "silent disease" impacts the Black community.
Meetings & Workshops