For press officer contacts based on beats, please visit Media Contacts.
- Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP)
- Blood Glucose Control Studies for Type 1 Diabetes: DCCT and EDIC
- Chronic Kidney Disease in Children Study: CKiD
- Effects of Chronic Kidney Disease in Adults Study: CRIC
- Frequent Hemodialysis Network (FHN) Daily Trial
- Treatments for Fatty Liver Diseases (NASH) Study: PIVENS
- Bariatric Surgery for Teens with Severe Obesity Study: Teen-LABS
- Long-term Lifestyle Change for Type 2 Diabetes and Obesity Study: Look AHEAD
Dr. Rodgers in the News
Dr. Rodgers was featured in an AAMC News story for Black History Month highlighting prominent Black leaders in medicine.
Dr. Rodgers talked to ASBMB Today about his career journey and research on treatment for sickle cell disease.
Dr. Rodgers testified before Congress on type 1 diabetes research advances made possible by the support of the Special Diabetes Program.
Dr. Rodgers and other NIDDK leaders celebrated the Vanderbilt Diabetes Research and Training Center’s 50 years of research to improve the lives of people with diabetes.
Meetings & Workshops
North Bethesda, MD