For specific press officer contacts based on beats, please visit Media Contacts.
- Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP)
- Blood Glucose Control Studies for Type 1 Diabetes: DCCT and EDIC
- Chronic Kidney Disease in Children Study: CKiD
- Effects of Chronic Kidney Disease in Adults Study: CRIC
- Frequent Hemodialysis Network (FHN) Daily Trial
- Interim Results of the FLINT Clinical Trial
- Treatments for Fatty Liver Diseases (NASH) Study: PIVENS
- Bariatric Surgery for Teens with Severe Obesity Study: Teen-LABS
- Long-term Lifestyle Change for Type 2 Diabetes and Obesity Study: Look AHEAD
Dr. Rodgers in the News
- Dr. Rodgers joins Erica Campbell's radio show to discuss how COVID-19 is affecting the African American community. (MP3, 12.65 MB)
- Dr. Rodgers and Dr. William Cefalu discuss diabetes and obesity research in an Endocrine Society podcast.
- Dr. Rodgers and Dr. John Tisdale are selected as 2020 Samuel J. Heyman Service to America Medal finalists for sickle cell research.
- Dr. Rodgers appears on NBC4 to discuss the link between kidney health and high blood pressure.
Meetings & Workshops