For press officer contacts based on beats, please visit Media Contacts.
- Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP)
- Blood Glucose Control Studies for Type 1 Diabetes: DCCT and EDIC
- Chronic Kidney Disease in Children Study: CKiD
- Effects of Chronic Kidney Disease in Adults Study: CRIC
- Frequent Hemodialysis Network (FHN) Daily Trial
- Treatments for Fatty Liver Diseases (NASH) Study: PIVENS
- Bariatric Surgery for Teens with Severe Obesity Study: Teen-LABS
- Long-term Lifestyle Change for Type 2 Diabetes and Obesity Study: Look AHEAD
Dr. Rodgers in the News
Dr. Rodgers testified before Congress on type 1 diabetes research advances made possible by the support of the Special Diabetes Program.
Dr. Rodgers and other NIDDK leaders celebrated the Vanderbilt Diabetes Research and Training Center’s 50 years of research to improve the lives of people with diabetes.
Dr. Rodgers discussed his career path, NIDDK's focus on health equity research, and the importance of making trustworthy health information available to the public in NIH MedlinePlus Magazine, which also profiled his Healthy Moments radio show.
Meetings & Workshops
Kansas City, MO