Hours: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern time, M-F (except federal holidays)
For press officer contacts based on beats, please visit Media Contacts.
For additional background on health topics, please visit NIH’s Health Information and NIDDK's Health Information and subscribe to NIDDK Health Information News.
Copyright Free Multimedia Sources
- Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP)
- Blood Glucose Control Studies for Type 1 Diabetes: DCCT and EDIC
- Chronic Kidney Disease in Children Study: CKiD
- Effects of Chronic Kidney Disease in Adults Study: CRIC
- Frequent Hemodialysis Network (FHN) Daily Trial
- Treatments for Fatty Liver Diseases (NASH) Study: PIVENS
- Bariatric Surgery for Teens with Severe Obesity Study: Teen-LABS
- Long-term Lifestyle Change for Type 2 Diabetes and Obesity Study: Look AHEAD
Dr. Rodgers in the News
Dr. Rodgers discussed his career path, NIDDK's focus on health equity research, and the importance of making trustworthy health information available to the public in NIH MedlinePlus Magazine, which also profiled his Healthy Moments radio show.
Dr. Rodgers shared ways people with diabetes can improve their health during the National Diabetes Month media tour, which included an interview with Action News 5 in Memphis, Tennessee.
Dr. Rodgers received the 2022 Atkinson Stern Award for Distinguished Public Service from The Obesity Society.
Meetings & Workshops