For press officer contacts based on beats, please visit Media Contacts.
- Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP)
- Blood Glucose Control Studies for Type 1 Diabetes: DCCT and EDIC
- Chronic Kidney Disease in Children Study: CKiD
- Effects of Chronic Kidney Disease in Adults Study: CRIC
- Frequent Hemodialysis Network (FHN) Daily Trial
- Treatments for Fatty Liver Diseases (NASH) Study: PIVENS
- Bariatric Surgery for Teens with Severe Obesity Study: Teen-LABS
- Long-term Lifestyle Change for Type 2 Diabetes and Obesity Study: Look AHEAD
Dr. Rodgers in the News
- Dr. Rodgers joins Erica Campbell's radio show to discuss how COVID-19 is affecting the African American community. (MP3, 12.65 MB)
- Dr. Rodgers and NHLBI Director Dr. Gary Gibbons take part in a livestream on their JAMA editorial on obesity, hypertension and COVID-19 in communities of color.
- Dr. Rodgers served as a panelist in an NHLBI-hosted workshop on sickle cell disease for Black media, including the Indianapolis Recorder.
- Dr. Rodgers speaks with Dr. Anthony Fauci for a Healthy Moments radio series on COVID-19.