Anirban Ganguli, M.D., M.Sc.
Assistant Research Physician: Kidney Disease Section, Kidney Diseases Branch
Scientific Focus Areas: Clinical Research, Structural Biology, RNA Biology
A selection of recent and significant publications can be viewed below.
- A Novel Predictive Model for Hospital Survival in Patients who are Critically Ill with Dialysis-Dependent AKI: A Retrospective Single-Center Exploratory Study.
- Ganguli A, Farooq S, Desai N, Adhikari S, Shah V, Sherman MJ, Veis JH, Moore J.
- Kidney360 (2022 Apr 28) 3:636-646. Abstract/Full Text
- Hyponatremia: incidence, risk factors, and consequences in the elderly in a home-based primary care program.
- Ganguli A, Mascarenhas RC, Jamshed N, Tefera E, Veis JH.
- Clin Nephrol (2015 Aug) 84:75-85. Abstract/Full Text
- The comparative safety of various intravenous iron preparations in chronic kidney disease patients.
- Anirban G, Kohli HS, Jha V, Gupta KL, Sakhuja V.
- Ren Fail (2008) 30:629-38. Abstract/Full Text
- A randomized, controlled trial of steroids and cyclophosphamide in adults with nephrotic syndrome caused by idiopathic membranous nephropathy.
- Jha V, Ganguli A, Saha TK, Kohli HS, Sud K, Gupta KL, Joshi K, Sakhuja V.
- J Am Soc Nephrol (2007 Jun) 18:1899-904. Abstract/Full Text