- M.S. in Epidemiology and Clinical Research, Department of Health Research and Policy, Stanford University School of Medicine, 2013-2014
- Fellow, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, 2011-2014
- Research Fellow (Pancreas), Pancreas Cancer Genetics and Prevention Program, Division of Digestive and Liver Diseases, Department of Medicine, New York-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center, 2010-2011
- Intern and Resident, Department of Medicine, New York-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center, 2007-2010
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 2003-2007
- B.A. with Honors, Johns Hopkins University, 1999-2003
My research interests include colon cancer (epidemiology and genetics), and outcomes research.
- No evidence of ongoing HIV replication or compartmentalization in tissues during combination antiretroviral therapy: Implications for HIV eradication.
- Bozzi G, Simonetti FR, Watters SA, Anderson EM, Gouzoulis M, Kearney MF, Rote P, Lange C, Shao W, Gorelick R, Fullmer B, Kumar S, Wank S, Hewitt S, Kleiner DE, Hattori J, Bale MJ, Hill S, Bell J, Rehm C, Grossman Z, Yarchoan R, Uldrick T, Maldarelli F.
- Sci Adv (2019 Sep) 5:eaav2045. Abstract/Full Text
- Benralizumab for PDGFRA-Negative Hypereosinophilic Syndrome.
- Kuang FL, Legrand F, Makiya M, Ware J, Wetzler L, Brown T, Magee T, Piligian B, Yoon P, Ellis JH, Sun X, Panch SR, Powers A, Alao H, Kumar S, Quezado M, Yan L, Lee N, Kolbeck R, Newbold P, Goldman M, Fay MP, Khoury P, Maric I, Klion AD.
- N Engl J Med (2019 Apr 4) 380:1336-1346. Abstract/Full Text
Research in Plain Language
I have been involved in studies looking at novel types of colonic polyps, endoscopic withdrawal time, and physician attitudes towards new techniques.