Lee S. Weinstein, M.D.
- Chief: Metabolic Diseases Branch
- Section Chief: Signal Transduction Section, Metabolic Diseases Branch
Scientific Focus Areas: Clinical Research, Genetics and Genomics, Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, Molecular Pharmacology, Neuroscience
Open studies conducted by NIDDK Principal Investigators appear below. Study statuses may include the following:
- Open: Recruiting - Currently recruiting participants and open to everyone who meets eligibility criteria.
- Open: Active, Not Recruiting - Participants are receiving an intervention or being examined, however new participants are not being recruited or enrolled.
- Open: Enrolling by Invitation - People in a particular population were selected in advance and invited to participate. The study is not open to everyone who meets the eligibility criteria.
- Open: Available for Expanded Access - Patients who are not participants in the clinical study may be able to gain access to the drug, biologic, or medical device being studied.
Studies Seeking Patients
There are no associated clinical trials.