The health information here is informed by NIDDK research, reviewed by doctors, and provided to help you understand the diseases and conditions you or your loved ones may face.
Diet & Nutrition
Listen to health tips from Dr. Rodgers in his weekly 1-minute episodes.
- Back to School with Healthy Habits
- When it Comes to Medicine, is “Natural” Safer?
- Medications and Supplements: Avoiding Harmful Interactions
- What is Complementary Health?
- World Hepatitis Day
- Symptoms and Diagnosis of NAFLD
Is Participating in Clinical Trials Right for You?
Clinical trials offer hope for many people and an opportunity to help
researchers find better treatments for others in the future.