The health information here is informed by NIDDK research, reviewed by doctors, and provided to help you understand the diseases and conditions you or your loved ones may face.
Diet & Nutrition
Listen to health tips from Dr. Rodgers in his weekly 1-minute episodes.
- Testing and Treatment for Kidney Disease
- A Faith Community’s Kidney Health Resource
- What is Kidney Disease?
- Donor Kim Plummer –Kidney Donation in the African American Community
- Diabetes and Heart Disease --What’s the Connection?
- Diabetes and Heart Disease–Overweight and Heart Disease, Show Your Heart Some Love
Is Participating in Clinical Trials Right for You?
Clinical trials offer hope for many people and an opportunity to help
researchers find better treatments for others in the future.