The health information here is informed by NIDDK research, reviewed by doctors, and provided to help you understand the diseases and conditions you or your loved ones may face.
Diet & Nutrition
Listen to health tips from Dr. Rodgers in his weekly 1-minute episodes.
- Streisand: Women Getting Involved in Clinical Trials
- Why Does Sex Matter in Research?
- Eager To Help Find Tomorrow’s Cure Today
- You, Too, Can Play a Role in Clinical Trials
- Overcoming Barriers to Healthy Eating
- Eat Healthy to Prevent Kidney Disease and Diabetes
Is Participating in Clinical Trials Right for You?
Clinical trials offer hope for many people and an opportunity to help
researchers find better treatments for others in the future.