The health information here is informed by NIDDK research, reviewed by doctors, and provided to help you understand the diseases and conditions you or your loved ones may face.
Diet & Nutrition
Listen to health tips from Dr. Rodgers in his weekly 1-minute episodes.
- The Importance of Organ Donation in the African American Community
- Take Control of Your Blood Pressure
- Overweight & Heart Disease: Show Your Heart Some Love
- HIV in the African American Community
- Using Research to Improve Testing for Thyroid Cancer
- Pregnancy and Thyroid Disease
Is Participating in Clinical Trials Right for You?
Clinical trials offer hope for many people and an opportunity to help
researchers find better treatments for others in the future.