Computational Biophysics Section
of the Laboratory of Chemical Physics
Robert B. Best, Ph.D.
Developing simulation methods and models to understand the folding, functional dynamics and molecular evolution of biomolecules associated with human disease
- Co-Evolutionary Fitness Landscapes for Sequence Design.
- Tian P, Louis JM, Baber JL, Aniana A, Best RB.
- Angew Chem Int Ed Engl (2018 May 14) 57:5674-5678. Abstract/Full Text
- Extreme disorder in an ultrahigh-affinity protein complex.
- Borgia A, Borgia MB, Bugge K, Kissling VM, Heidarsson PO, Fernandes CB, Sottini A, Soranno A, Buholzer KJ, Nettels D, Kragelund BB, Best RB, Schuler B.
- Nature (2018 Mar 1) 555:61-66. Abstract/Full Text
Virtual Group Meeting, June 2020View Our Lab Members