Gene Regulation and Development Section
A group of molecular biologists studying nuclear organization and chromatin structure to learn about how gene transcriptional regulators such as enhancers and insulators function.
- Enhancers, gene regulation, and genome organization.
- Dean A, Larson DR, Sartorelli V.
- Genes Dev (2021 Apr 1) 35:427-432. Abstract/Full Text
- Embryonic erythropoiesis and hemoglobin switching require transcriptional repressor ETO2 to modulate chromatin organization.
- Guo X, Plank-Bazinet J, Krivega I, Dale RK, Dean A.
- Nucleic Acids Res (2020 Oct 9) 48:10226-10240. Abstract/Full Text