Gene Regulation and Development Section
A group of molecular biologists studying nuclear organization and chromatin structure to learn about how gene transcriptional regulators such as enhancers and insulators function.
- Enhancer long-range contacts: The multi-adaptor protein LDB1 is the tie that binds.
- Liu G, Dean A.
- Biochim Biophys Acta Gene Regul Mech (2019 Jun) 1862:625-633. Abstract/Full Text
- Fetal γ-globin genes are regulated by the BGLT3 long noncoding RNA locus.
- Ivaldi MS, Diaz LF, Chakalova L, Lee J, Krivega I, Dean A.
- Blood (2018 Nov 1) 132:1963-1973. Abstract/Full Text