Mammalian Developmental Biology Section
We study maternal factors that promote folliculogenesis, ensure fertilization, and sustain cleavage-stage development in mice.
- EXOSC10 sculpts the transcriptome during the growth-to-maturation transition in mouse oocytes.
- Wu D, Dean J.
- Nucleic Acids Res (2020 Jun 4) 48:5349-5365. Abstract/Full Text
- FIGLA, LHX8 and SOHLH1 transcription factor networks regulate mouse oocyte growth and differentiation.
- Wang Z, Liu CY, Zhao Y, Dean J.
- Nucleic Acids Res (2020 Apr 17) 48:3525-3541. Abstract/Full Text