Section on mRNA Regulation and Translation
Nicholas R. Guydosh, Ph.D., Stadtman Tenure-Track Investigator
Acting Section Chiefnicholas.email@example.com
A group of scientists interested in the mechanism of the ribosome and how changes in translation alter gene expression in diseases.
- 40S ribosome profiling reveals distinct roles for Tma20/Tma22 (MCT-1/DENR) and Tma64 (eIF2D) in 40S subunit recycling.
- Young DJ, Meydan S, Guydosh NR.
- Nat Commun (2021 May 20) 12:2976. Abstract/Full Text
- Activation of the antiviral factor RNase L triggers translation of non-coding mRNA sequences.
- Karasik A, Jones GD, DePass AV, Guydosh NR.
- Nucleic Acids Res (2021 Jun 21) 49:6007-6026. Abstract/Full Text