Solid State Nuclear Magnetic Resonance and Biomolecular Section
Expanding the capabilities of experimental techniques for probing structural and physical properties of molecules with central roles in biology and human disease.
- Application of millisecond time-resolved solid state NMR to the kinetics and mechanism of melittin self-assembly.
- Jeon J, Thurber KR, Ghirlando R, Yau WM, Tycko R.
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A (2019 Aug 20) 116:16717-16722. Abstract/Full Text
- Structure of FUS Protein Fibrils and Its Relevance to Self-Assembly and Phase Separation of Low-Complexity Domains.
- Murray DT, Kato M, Lin Y, Thurber KR, Hung I, McKnight SL, Tycko R.
- Cell (2017 Oct 19) 171:615-627.e16. Abstract/Full Text
From top left: Hsueh-Ying Chen, Ph.D., Robert Tycko, Ph.D., Jaekyun Jeon, Ph.D., Wai-Ming Yau, Ph.D., Blake Wilson, Ph.D., Myungwoon Lee, Ph.D., Kent Thurber, Ph.D., Masato Kato, Ph.D.View Our Lab Members