Clinical Research Section
of the Liver Diseases Branch
A group of physician-scientists investigating the pathogenesis, natural history, and novel therapeutics for a wide range of liver diseases.
- Hepatitis C virus infection activates an innate pathway involving IKK-α in lipogenesis and viral assembly.
- Li Q, Pène V, Krishnamurthy S, Cha H, Liang TJ.
- Nat Med (2013 Jun) 19:722-9. Abstract/Full Text
- Current and future therapies for hepatitis C virus infection.
- Liang TJ, Ghany MG.
- N Engl J Med (2013 May 16) 368:1907-17. Abstract/Full Text