Clinical Research Section
of the Liver Diseases Branch
A group of physician-scientists investigating the pathogenesis, natural history, and novel therapeutics for a wide range of liver diseases.
- Hepatitis C virus infection activates an innate pathway involving IKK-α in lipogenesis and viral assembly.
- Li Q, Pène V, Krishnamurthy S, Cha H, Liang TJ.
- Nat Med (2013 Jun) 19:722-9. Abstract/Full Text
- Engrafted human stem cell-derived hepatocytes establish an infectious HCV murine model.
- Carpentier A, Tesfaye A, Chu V, Nimgaonkar I, Zhang F, Lee SB, Thorgeirsson SS, Feinstone SM, Liang TJ.
- J Clin Invest (2014 Nov) 124:4953-64. Abstract/Full Text