2019 Annual Data Report
Due to unforeseen administrative issues, the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) has decided that the 2019 edition of the USRDS Annual Data Report (ADR) will be abbreviated. The Transition of Care chapter was produced by the USRDS Special Study Center on Transition of Care in chronic kidney disease (CKD).
Transition of Care in Chronic Kidney Disease Report
Suggested USRDS citation for this report:
United States Renal Data System. 2019 USRDS Annual Data Report: Epidemiology of kidney disease in the United States. National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, Bethesda, MD, 2019.
Publications based upon USRDS data must include this citation and the following notice:
The data reported here have been supplied by the United States Renal Data System (USRDS). The interpretation and reporting of these data are the responsibility of the author(s) and in no way should be seen as an official policy or interpretation of the U.S. Government.
Volume 2 - End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Incidence (XLSX, 455.16 KB)
- Prevalence (XLSX, 501.2 KB)
- Patient Characteristics (XLSX, 129.54 KB)
- Treatment Modalities (XLSX, 179.85 KB)
- Transplantation: Process (XLSX, 168.81 KB)
- Transplantation Outcomes (XLSX, 353.58 KB)
- Morbidity and Hospitalization (XLSX, 528.64 KB)
- Mortality and Causes of Death (XLSX, 219.78 KB)
- Patient Survival (XLSX, 334.65 KB)
- Provider Characteristics (XLSX, 54.46 KB)
- Cost (XLSX, 254.88 KB)
- Vascular Access (XLSX, 57.79 KB)
- Census Populations (XLSX, 81.42 KB)