Section on Pediatric Diabetes, Obesity, and Metabolism
Understanding the complex association of biological, social, and environmental factors in the pathogenesis of pediatric diabetes, obesity, and metabolism
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Derived Biomarkers for Evaluating Cardiometabolic Risk in Youth and Young Adults Across the Spectrum of Glucose Tolerance.
- Chung ST, Matta ST, Meyers AG, Cravalho CK, Villalobos-Perez A, Dawson JM, Sharma VR, Sampson ML, Otvos JD, Magge SN.
- Front Endocrinol (Lausanne) (2021) 12:665292. Abstract/Full Text
- Metformin improves blood glucose by increasing incretins independent of changes in gluconeogenesis in youth with type 2 diabetes.
- Cravalho CKL, Meyers AG, Mabundo LS, Courville A, Yang S, Cai H, Dai Y, Walter M, Walter PJ, Sharma S, Chacko S, Cogen F, Magge SN, Haymond MW, Chung ST.
- Diabetologia (2020 Oct) 63:2194-2204. Abstract/Full Text
View Our Lab Members
(Social-distanced) lab social featuring cupcakes