RNA Biology Section
We investigate the ongoing conflict between mobile genetic elements (transposons) and their host genomes from a small RNA perspective.
- Cellular abundance shapes function in piRNA-guided genome defense.
- Genzor P, Konstantinidou P, Stoyko D, Manzourolajdad A, Marlin Andrews C, Elchert AR, Stathopoulos C, Haase AD.
- Genome Res (2021 Nov) 31:2058-2068. Abstract/Full Text
- Casposase structure and the mechanistic link between DNA transposition and spacer acquisition by CRISPR-Cas.
- Hickman AB, Kailasan S, Genzor P, Haase AD, Dyda F.
- Elife (2020 Jan 8) 9. Abstract/Full Text
View Our Lab Members
Haase Lab Members 2020