RNA Biology Section
We investigate the ongoing conflict between mobile genetic elements (transposons) and their host genomes from a small RNA perspective.
- Hierarchical length and sequence preferences establish a single major piRNA 3'-end.
- Stoyko D, Genzor P, Haase AD.
- iScience (2022 Jun 17) 25:104427. Abstract/Full Text
- Functional editing of endogenous genes through rapid selection of cell pools (Rapid generation of endogenously tagged genes in Drosophila ovarian somatic sheath cells).
- Meng Q, Stoyko D, Andrews CM, Konstantinidou P, Genzor P, O T, Elchert AR, Benner L, Sobti S, Katz EY, Haase AD.
- Nucleic Acids Res (2022 Aug 26) 50:e90. Abstract/Full Text
View Our Lab Members
Haase Lab Members 2020