The potential for discovery lies around every corner, and NIDDK is on an expedition to foster scientific advances on all fronts. We work to strengthen biomedical research through community collaboration and by bringing opportunities across cultures and time zones to reach people where they are. Read more
News Around NIDDK
- Community engagement centered in new NIDDK initiatives
- Getting to Know: Dr. Constance (Connie) Noguchi
- With new program, NIDDK gains mileage in the race against racism
- NIDDK laboratory retires after almost 70 years of advancing biomedical research across NIH
- NIDDK visits STEP-UP locations in Pacific Islands
- Fellow Spotlight: Xiaofei Bai, PhD
- NIDDK pioneer for health equity efforts retires
Health Information Updates
NIDDK Job Opportunities
Meetings & Workshops
Find conferences, workshops, talks, and other events.View All Meetings & Workshops
The NIDDK Director’s Update is published in Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. To submit an item for the next edition or send suggestions, please contact Editors Heather Martin and Alyssa Voss at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items must be submitted 6 weeks before the month of publication to be considered for the next issue.
Browse other issues in the Director's Update Archive.