If you’re not ahead, you’re behind. In rapidly evolving medical and scientific fields, this tenet is especially true. Being a lifelong learner is now more important than ever. Watch and read more.
News Around NIDDK
- NIH data sharing policy aims to advance research progress and innovation
- NIDDK publishes 2023 report
- NIDDK Director visits future scientists in Guam
- NIDDK selects new clinical director
- Getting to Know: Dr. Chris Ketchum
- NIDDK-supported research leads to FDA approval of new T1D preventive therapy
- Fellow Spotlight: Dr. Charlita Worthy
Health Information Updates
NIDDK Job Opportunities
Meetings & Workshops
Find conferences, workshops, talks, and other events.View All Meetings & Workshops
The NIDDK Director’s Update is published in Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. To submit an item for the next edition or send suggestions, please contact Editors Heather Martin and Alyssa Voss at email@example.com. Items must be submitted 6 weeks before the month of publication to be considered for the next issue.
Browse other issues in the Director's Update Archive.