NIDDK Director's Update Summer 2023
What inspires us to do what we do? Where do we find our “why”? In the Summer issue of the NIDDK Director’s Update newsletter, we learn from several people in the NIDDK community about what inspires them to effect positive change for others. Watch and read more.
News Around NIDDK
- With help from the community, NIDDK releases new report aimed to advance health equity
- NIDDK fellows hosted the 18th annual scientific conference in person for the first time in three years
- Getting to Know Dr. Madhumita Sinha
- Molecular Medicine Branch transition recognizes leadership and scientific innovation
- NIDDK celebrates two decades of data sharing
- Fellow Spotlight: Dr. Karl-Frédéric Vieux
- Open-access Type 2 Diabetes Knowledge Portal facilitates global exchange of data and ideas
- Being hospitalized with acute kidney injury may increase risk for rehospitalization and death
- NIH-supported trial shows artificial pancreas improves blood glucose control in young children
Health Information Updates
Commendations & Commencements
Bellayr, De la Cruz Landrau, Garcia, Heinicke, Rodgers, Ravichandran
- In Memoriam
NIDDK Job Opportunities
Open, full-time and part-time federal positions at the NIDDK are posted on USAJobs.gov.View NIDDK Job Opportunities
Meetings & Workshops
Find conferences, workshops, talks, and other events.View All Meetings & Workshops
The NIDDK Director’s Update is published in Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. To submit an item for the next edition or send suggestions, please contact Editors Heather Martin and Alyssa Voss at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items must be submitted 6 weeks before the month of publication to be considered for the next issue.
Browse other issues in the Director's Update Archive.