Section on Regulatory RNAs
of the Laboratory of Cellular & Developmental Biology
Katherine McJunkin, Ph.D., Stadtman Tenure-Track Investigator
Acting Section Chiefkatherine.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are investigating embryonic functions of microRNAs and mechanisms of microRNA turnover.
- The developmentally timed decay of an essential microRNA family is seed-sequence dependent.
- Donnelly BF, Yang B, Grimme AL, Vieux KF, Liu CY, Zhou L, McJunkin K.
- Cell Rep (2022 Aug 9) 40:111154. Abstract/Full Text
- Screening by deep sequencing reveals mediators of microRNA tailing in C. elegans.
- Vieux KF, Prothro KP, Kelley LH, Palmer C, Maine EM, Veksler-Lublinsky I, McJunkin K.
- Nucleic Acids Res (2021 Nov 8) 49:11167-11180. Abstract/Full Text