Biophysical Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy Section
Developing new techniques and approaches for determining the structure and dynamics of bioactive molecules
- The airborne lifetime of small speech droplets and their potential importance in SARS-CoV-2 transmission.
- Stadnytskyi V, Bax CE, Bax A, Anfinrud P.
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A (2020 Jun 2) 117:11875-11877. Abstract/Full Text
- Study of protein folding under native conditions by rapidly switching the hydrostatic pressure inside an NMR sample cell.
- Charlier C, Alderson TR, Courtney JM, Ying J, Anfinrud P, Bax A.
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A (2018 May 1) 115:E4169-E4178. Abstract/Full Text