Biophysical Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy Section
Developing new techniques and approaches for determining the structure and dynamics of bioactive molecules
Ad Bax Group Servers
View Our Servers
Access our lab's NMR servers (programs). Includes TALOS+, SPARTA+, PROMEGA, and others.
Ad Bax Group Software
View Our Software
Download our lab’s software for NMR research. Includes ACME, SSIA, SMILE, and others.
- The airborne lifetime of small speech droplets and their potential importance in SARS-CoV-2 transmission.
- Stadnytskyi V, Bax CE, Bax A, Anfinrud P.
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A (2020 Jun 2) 117:11875-11877. Abstract/Full Text
- Study of protein folding under native conditions by rapidly switching the hydrostatic pressure inside an NMR sample cell.
- Charlier C, Alderson TR, Courtney JM, Ying J, Anfinrud P, Bax A.
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A (2018 May 1) 115:E4169-E4178. Abstract/Full Text