Within NIDDK, the people we serve are as diverse as the diseases that we study. To ensure the work we do represents the greatest needs and opportunities in biomedical research, we seek out in the wisdom of crowds. People come up with the best solutions when they’re working together to solve problems. In this edition of the NIDDK Director’s Update, you’ll see just a few of the many examples of how NIDDK collaborates across communities and industries. Read more
News Around NIDDK
- Friends of NIDDK group forms
- Getting to know – Dr. Barbara Linder
- Special funding for type 1 diabetes research extended through fiscal year 2017
- NIDDK director delivers commencement speech
- NIH develops Strategic Plan with public input
- Senate forms NIH Caucus
- NIH advances Rigor and Reproducibility Initiative
Health Information Updates
NIDDK Job Opportunities
Meetings & Workshops
Find conferences, workshops, talks, and other events.View All Meetings & Workshops
The NIDDK Director’s Update is published in Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. To submit an item for the next edition or send suggestions, please contact Editors Heather Martin and Alyssa Voss at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items must be submitted 6 weeks before the month of publication to be considered for the next issue.
Browse other issues in the Director's Update Archive.