P30: Diabetes Research Center Application Resources
Most recent NIDDK funding announcement:RFA-DK-21-029
The NIDDK-supported Centers for Diabetes Translation Research are part of an integrated program whose cores focus on the T2-T4 spectrum of translational research to integrate evidence-based interventions in real world settings and diverse populations (e.g., bedside to clinical practice and community settings, dissemination and implementation). An emphasis on novel methods and research to promote health equity and reduce diabetes-related health disparities is reflected in the program’s local, regional, and national cores. Novel research cores designed to improve other aspects of person-centered, community, and population health are also supported. A scientific base reflecting academic institutions and diverse organizational collaborators (e.g., healthcare systems, community organizations, health departments, human services) foster a Center framework necessary for studying and improving population health. NIDDK’s Diabetes Centers program supports extramural research institutions that have established an existing base of high-quality, diabetes related research. While not directly funding major research projects, all center grants provide core resources to integrate, coordinate, and foster the interdisciplinary cooperation of a group of established investigators conducting diabetes translation research. For more information about the existing centers, visit the Centers for Diabetes Translation Research central website.
Tables for P30 Centers for Diabetes Translation Research Applications
Applicants were strongly encouraged to use the following tables as part of their CDTR application. These forms may be modified for future CDTR renewal funding opportunities.
- Table A: Summary of Current and Pending Grant Support of all Center Members (XLSX, 33.04 KB)
- Table B: Listing of all Center Members and their Core Facility Use (XLSX, 19.59 KB)
- Table C: Collaborations between Center Members (XLSX, 19.47 KB)
- Table D: Core Facility Use (XLSX, 23.12 KB)
- Table E: Pilot Project Outcomes (XLSX, 23.27 KB)
- Table F: Consolidated Publication List (XLSX, 22.04 KB) (renewal applications only)
* Documents in Excel format require the free Microsoft Excel Viewer application for viewing.
Letters of Intent
- February 08, 2022
- March 08, 2022, by 5:00 PM local time of applicant organization