Centers for Diabetes Translation Research Application Resources (P30)
The Centers for Diabetes Translation Research support and enhance diabetes type II translation research (e.g., bedside to practice and the community and dissemination and implementation research).
- Letters of Intent: To be determined
- Application Receipt Date: To be determined
Previous Center for Diabetes Translation Research funding opportunity announcement: RFA-DK-15-003.
Electronic Submission of Grant Applications
The CDTR program, like all DK-Center programs, has transitioned to electronic submissions of New and Renewal applications.
Tables for P30 CDTR Applications
Applicants are strongly encouraged to use the following tables as part of their CDTR application. Please download the files (.xlsx formats) and complete them as directed:
- Table A: Summary of Current and Pending Grant Support of all Center Members (XLS, 35 KB)
- Table B: Listing of all Center Members and their Core Facility Use (XLS, 21 KB)
- Table C: Collaborations between Center Members (XLS, 20 KB)
- Table D: Pilot Project Outcomes (XLS, 22 KB) (renewal applications only)
- Table E: Consolidated Publication List (XLS, 23 KB) (renewal applications only)
* Documents in Excel format require the free Microsoft Excel Viewer application for viewing.